Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun Cake Website

I am investigating different Culinary Arts Schools lately. I want to be enrolled in a program before the end of this year. There are a couple of schools I am looking into. I just had a phone interview with The Western Culinary Institute in Portland Oregon. They sound like an excellent choice... however, I need to take a look at the two schools I picked out in Utah...

Anywho, I digress...

This website was given to me by my admissions counselor for WCI. This business owner is a recent graduate from their program and I think that her cakes are amazing. She also has a blog that I may choose to follow. Her business is similar to the one I want to have some day... however, making breakfast sandwiches will not be on my menu.

Click here to browse her site.

1 comment:

ammunk said...

Wow! She has super cute cakes! And way to go Megan on the decision to follow your cake decorating dreams. Kirby would be proud!